Kirsten had a lovely touch of brightness for December. She was very easy to work with and was open to lots of ideas. Kirsten's arrangements included pink garden roses, cream football mums,  standard pink roses,  green hypernicum berries, light pink carnations, and light pink spray roses. We found some very unique plum colored accessories to add to the arrangements. We pulled in the gorgeous turquoise with the ribbon. Kirsten had several beautiful bridesmaids and used boutonnieres for all the men. Kirsten also wanted floral cake design with similar flowers.
Photography by  Chelsy Ann Photograpy

Comments

Congrats to the couple.Lovely pictures...

08/10/2016 05:26

I congratulate this nice looking couple for marriage and their cake is really amazing. I never seen beautiful photo session like this of wedding couple and it is really impressive.

08/18/2016 23:22

They have had very nice wedding ;) I like how that colors are matching!

Hello, friends. Today, we are going discuss Questions to Ask your Crush in this article in detail.

We all need food for our nutrition and also for the development of our head. In study we need fresh mind in school of essay writing and also in mathematics. In this article is mentioned recipe of karahi of gujrat. Persons will enjoy this menu that is what I actually think after reading this blog.

05/05/2017 21:42

What a great and lovely weeding to end this year! I am so happy for you Kirsten! I can see a genuine smile in your face. The theme you have selected for your wedding was great. There's no doubt you love pink! The cake was also very enticing! By the way, I am hoping to see a happy married life post from her blog site! Again, congratulations on you!

05/18/2017 06:23

iTube is an incredible application that lets you download and play your preferred videos, audio and music albums on your Android device. itube apk