Jessi

08/14/2012

14 Comments

I was thrilled when I met Jessi and found out about her plans for a grey and yellow wedding. There are so many gorgeous yellow flowers! We had so many options to choose from. Jessi knew that she wanted yellow ranunculus. Luckily, we were able to get lots of ranunculus even though it is not the best season for them. Jessi had a picture of exactly what she wanted her bouquet to look like, so we pulled the exact flowers from the picture to create exactly what she wanted. I must admit I was just melting over every arrangement. These flowers turned out STUNNING!

The flowers used in Jessi's bouquet include: yellow ranunculus, white garden rose, grey dusty miller leaves, yellow poms,
Bridesmaids bouquets had a touch of white stock, dusty miller, yellow football mums, and yellow spray roses.
The throw bouquet included white football mums, dusty miller, yellow ranunculus, yellow spray roses, and white garden roses.
Photos courtesy of Lora Grady Photography

Comments

09/08/2015 12:57

It’s going to be ending of mine day, but before ending I am reading this fantastic piece of writing to improve my knowledge.

09/11/2015 16:31

This is a great inspiring .I am pretty much pleased with your good work. You put really very helpful information. I am looking to reading your next post.

design professionally is not so easy so must hire professional site for doing this job.

01/26/2016 07:23

On the list of worst possibly nightmares for a bride, possibly only second to either the priest or groom absconding at the last minute, is wedding flowers that refuse to cooperate and decide that going to flower heaven before the actual wedding might be an option. Clearly this is not an option that would delight a bride. Please visit www.lovebyroses.com for more information on flowers as other references.

02/14/2016 09:35

Very cute yellow wedding :)

03/07/2016 08:35

The flowers of many kinds and to many colours. In India we see the flowers like lily, lotus, rose, marigold, jasmine and champ. Daffodils are common in the European countries. Every fruit or seed is preceded by a kind of flower.

The alternative to this is that your goods may ship immediately and therefore it will be a very short transit.

03/19/2016 09:46

Nice wedding idea! I like these photos.

05/23/2016 22:18

An impressive share! I've just forwarded this onto a co-worker who was doing a little homework on this. And he in fact bought me lunch simply because I found it for him... lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending some time to discuss this topic here on your blog.

07/02/2016 03:56

Totally agree with your insights. In today's internet generation, the only way to get an edge in the market

07/05/2016 20:08

Our home mortgage services will surely benefits you the most that provide simple stress free and lost cost mortgage acquistion

We translate general documents like school certificates, birth certificates, marriage certificates, letters, blog contents, magazine articles, general reports, interview documents and many more.

04/05/2017 17:21

thanks for this website very usefull

04/06/2017 16:34

Digital torque wrenches capture peak torque or display torque measurement in real time mode. High and low setpoints with LED indicator and audible alarm facilitate Go/No Go testing.